1. PROSPECT NEW CUSTOMERS:
Do not stay on track, always keep looking for new customers. Different means are possible, according to your means, your ambitions:
- Commercial documents (letterhead, business card , greeting card, …)
- Advertising ( on your car , on leaflets, on the Internet, personalized mail, …)
- Network (friends, banker, customers, suppliers, internet, …)
Local Petite-Entreprise.net Correspondents specialized in the development of turnover can help you, contact us.
2. ENJOY LARGE GROUPS:
And why not sell your products to supermarkets?
It is possible by being referenced at home or by addressing works councils for example. A large customer can assure you a comfortable turnover.
3. EXPAND YOUR SALES FORCE:
Nothing beats a good salesperson to sell the products of a business.
Have you thought about doing the math? What would cost you a commercial compared to what it could bring you …
Petite-Entreprise.net’s small business partners, can help you do these calculations and help you hire a salesperson, contact us.
4. FIND EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES:
Today, opportunities are available for small businesses. Public subsidies have even been put in place to reduce the cost of prospecting.
5. BUILD CUSTOMER LOYALTY:
A satisfied customer is a returning customer. To build customer loyalty it often does not take much, and above all it costs almost nothing …
- Good interpersonal skills
- 5 Tips to Keep Word of Mouth
If you need help, advice to build customer loyalty, or to set up commercial offers, one of our Local Correspondents will be able to help you: contact us.
6. TELL THE MEDIA ABOUT YOU:
There are platforms on the Internet that allow you to make press releases for free. Interesting example when you are launching a new product, or if you are doing a groundbreaking of premises, or just to talk about you.
For those who prefer more conventional supports, consider soliciting:
- the local radio (for example, a baker will be able to deliver rolls to the team, so we will talk about it on the air … and it works with many other trades, florist, local products, tobacco,. ..)
- the regional newspaper (for example, by offering an interview with one of your clients)
- the edition (annual, monthly or quarterly) of the commune newspaper